Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

03 January 2014

For ghosts

For ghosts and the departed, both living and dead; for hauntings and unanswered questions and thoughts that trail off to the realm of darkness; for realities that beg the question; for wishes and dreams left suspended in some magical space and time, never to be realized; for love and memories and regrets; for that which is lost; for that which is not meant to be found.

Three days ago I left behind a previous life, and begin a new one. I was on the edge of the precipice then. Now the winds of love have propelled me to take flight.

[Image credit]

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love this... I adore your style of writing :-)

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home